Government of Jamaica

Unite for Change



How To Obtain A Police Record

HOW TO OBTAIN A POLICE RECORD  Persons who require a police record should visit any of the Inland...

Email Address to Report Scams

The following email address can be used to report scams:

Tenders/Expressions of Interest

Technical Consultancy for Prior Options Review of the Department of Correctional Services (DCS) Deadline: Tuesday, December 22, 2015.



Banned/Restricted items under the Customs Act